The Art Pendant Necklaces have Arrived!!

I am so pleased to announce that 4 different designs of art pendant necklaces featuring artwork by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus have arrived at my Etsy shop! I could not have done this without the expert hands of Lori Patton of Heartworks by Lori, whose pendants grace museum gift shops and I am so thankful to her for this opportunity. Together we are able to bring you this new line of jewelry.

These antique oxidized brass pendants are stunning! The tiny reproduction prints are done on gorgeous shimmering metallic paper. The images have a lustrous glowing quality that is quite extraordinary! The artwork has been masterly sealed by Lori with a glistening glass-like coating for protection.

I have a limited number of these beauties and hope to have more in the future. I would love to know what you think so don't hesitate to leave a comment. Enjoy!

Comments

Pamela said…
Yay! These are absolutely beautiful - your art combined with Lori's fine work is a stunning combination! I'm looking forward to adorning myself with one of the sweet pieces very soon :)
alex said…
Oh my! The one with the yellow birdie is just lovely!
I love your style:)
Thanks for the sweet words Alex! I think the yellow birdie is one of my favorites too!

Popular Posts