Christmas Card Creation by renée anne




I painted this watercolor this past November 2007.

Comments

silent wings said…
Beautiful creation Renee! I love the design and scripture chosen. Did you do more than one?
I have been working on some designs but this is the only one we've turned into a card. I asked Patrick to chose the scripture and then I painted.
silent wings said…
:) This scripture has been very close to my heart this year. What a wonderful combination of art and prose...you guys make a great team. What kind of paper did you use to make the card?
Thanks again! I painted this on watercolor paper and the card was printed on recycled paper. This is the scanned copy of my painting, not the print on the card. Unfortunately the print is not as good quality as the original...of course. Actually Cirra...you'll be getting one in the mail. :)
Anonymous said…
It's lovely Renée! You have quite an artistic talent.
Kim said…
All I can say is WOW!!!....you are one talented lady!

Merry Christmas

Popular Posts