Curious Bird, Monarch and Skeleton Keys

After my scanner broke I was not able to put up new paintings.  Today I finally got a new scanner!  Yay!  So here are the works that have been patiently waiting to be shown.


Grey Key - Original Watercolour Painting
by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
Available at my shop.
SOLD



Three Keys - Original Watercolour Painting
by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
Available at my shop.
SOLD




Monarch Landscape - Original Watercolour Painting
by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
Available at my shop.

Lately I've been experimenting with white watercolour paint and this is an example of that. I find it gives the image a faded or bleached appearance.



Lucky Clover Key - Original Watercolour Painting
by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
Available at my shop.
SOLD

Curious Evening Grosbeak - Original Watercolour Painting
by me, Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
Available at my shop.
SOLD

Comments

Federica said…
The keys are lovely, I like them very much!
Pamela said…
Renée!
Love the new layout & logo...
Especially love the larger image sizes... showcases your work beautifully!
Thanks Pam! I'm so happy that I finally am able to have these larger images! Thanks for all your help!
Hi Renée!
I love all your new paintings, especially the three little keys!
And I love love love your new banner and buttons, and the big images! Your blog looks sooo great!
Thanks Clémence!!! The plan is to distress the buttons a little more to match the banner at the top but I am REALLY pleased with the work that Christina did on my logo and buttons. This is her Etsy shop...

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CWD7

Popular Posts