Happy New Year!

Wishing you a wonderful 2012 and sending out a big thank you to everyone for a fantastic 2011!  With your kind support and encouragement this year has seen many success including reaching and passing 500 sales at my Etsy shop!  I am now also able to say that my original paintings are held in private collections throughout Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia. This past year I also had my first solo Art show and won my first grant!  

Many, many thanks to all of you and many happy wishes for a very excellent 2012! xo  


Please come back and visit the shop in January because I will be listing original paintings as well as 3 new necklaces and one ring that were made in collaboration with Lori Patton of Heartworks by Lori (another wonderful thing that happened this year!).  Lori has already listed 2 of the new necklaces at her shop and they are available for purchase through her.  I look forward to listing them at my shop too early in the New Year!

Green and Yellow Feather Grande Locket Necklace

Comments

Popular Posts