Large Reproduction Prints!

I'm so happy to announce that I now have large reproductions prints at my Etsy shop!  Here are two examples...
13" X 19" reproduction of watercolor painting
by Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus

13" X 19" reproduction of watercolor painting
by Renée Anne Bouffard-McManus
I'm going to be selective about what pieces can be made this large because at this point I'm not really comfortable about having large butterflies or feathers, I just feel like it would not do my work justice since some things I intentionally paint small or life sized.  However, some of my work, like the above landscape and owl look stunning in this larger size and I am thrilled to offer them! The paper and ink are still of the same high quality that I always use, done in my studio and I am very pleased with the outcome!

Comments

Popular Posts