Renée Anne seen on the blogs A Cup of Jo & Emily Henderson!

Yesterday afternoon I was thrilled to find out that my artwork was featured in the living room makeover of one of my favorite bloggers Joanna Goddard of A Cup of Jo and done no less with the help of the talented designer Emily Henderson!  What a lovely surprise!  I am truly grateful for the support and the interest that both her and Emily have given me through this makeover.  
Here is the photo which shows off the art wall where my little indigo watercolor is included in the top right corner.  Such a fun collection!  I love how Emily has featured the art in a way that just ignores the television set.  It's almost like it's not even there.  Brilliant work, how exciting to be a part of this makeover and in the home of such a wonderful family too. 
Please be sure to take the time to go to both blogs and check out all the beautiful details.  Today they have also posted about the nursery makeover and I think there is more to come! What fun!

photos taken by Ryan Liebe for A Cup of Jo

Comments

Sean said…
Fantastic! Congrats...very exciting for you.
Chris said…
Hi Renee, or should I say "neighbour". I just came across your blog by "accident" and decided to stop by and check you out and say "hello". I hope you, Matthew and the boys are well and are looking forward to the Christmas festivities. Sorry that I couldn't take part in your Craft Show this year as I now have a small Boutique on Church Street where I try to sell my "creations". Please stop by my blog when you have time and see what I have been up to lately. Love your new stuff. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Popular Posts