2014

I want to thank all of you so much for a wonderful 2013! 

This year I was blessed to not only send my work for the first time to Hong Kong, Italy, Russia, Hungary, Switzerland, The Netherlands and Denmark but to have continued support from people in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Ireland, Greece, the United Kingdom and of course my beloved Canada.  

I am grateful to have the opportunity to share my work with all of you and I'm looking forward to telling you about my new projects for 2014!  Shortly in the new year I will be sharing about a collaboration with Brianne from Fleur + Dot and all the goodies that go along with that.  I'm also excited to paint more landscapes (maybe a little bigger this year) and tiny illustrations for my paper goods.  

I want to wish you a lovely 2014!


P.S. This photo of Patrick and I was taken by our 9 year old son. :)

Comments

Lena said…
You two are so cute!

And it's totally awesome when the kids can start doing things for us! Like taking photos! I have 10,000 blurry photos taken of me from every angle...

Popular Posts