Little Critter Party Kits!!

My party kits have a new name and packaging!  Introducing "Little Critter Party Kits" by Renée Anne. Perfect for your little party animal and just as lovely for baby showers or other special occasions.  There are a bunch of little critters to choose from  like grasshopper, birds, bees, bunny and feather.  Each kit includes 6 fill-in 5x7" flat invitations with envelopes, 12 cupcake toppers, 1 large 7' ribbon pennant garland, 1 crown, 12 round 1.5" stickers to personalize paper cups, goodie bags or invite envelopes.

FEATHER Little Critter Party Kit

 GRASSHOPPER Little Critter Party Kit


PINK BIRD Little Critter Party Kit 

ABEILLE Little Critter Party Kit

BUNNY Little Critter Party Kit

 The kits can be ordered with a scalloped or traditional crown.

I'm super thrilled to show you my new packaging too.  These sweet hanging tags are made with 100% post-consumer recycled paper.  Using bright yellow thread the tag is sewn by me (or Patrick - he's seems to be better at it) to close up the beautiful glassine bag that carries all the pretty party goodies. 

 Patrick practicing to sew shut the party kits! I really can't seem to do it...yet.

The packages hang from a beautiful white and grey cotton baker's twine and would look lovely in any brick and mortar shop.  I could not have figured out this new packaging without the help of some dear friends, especially Martti who brainstormed, designed and edited with me. You may remember him from this post.  Thank you! 
More re-designed packaging coming soon - remember when I talked about about it here?


 

  

I'm happy to say that these beauties will first be hanging in The Little Garden Studio in downtown Vancouver, WA.  If you've been following along, I've been collaborating with the talented Brianne from Fleur and Dot and have made some adorable party kits to match the Renée Anne fabric she is using for her Spring Summer 2014 apparel collection.  This collection will be available exclusively at www.fleuranddot.com in February just in time for Spring and Easter celebrations.  Collaborating with Brianne has been amazing! Sneak peek here
I can't wait to see more! 
Her work is simply wonderful.

You can find all the Little Critter Party Kits at reneeanne.etsy.com
Contact me for custom work.

Comments

Popular Posts