The Petites Créatures Collection - A Collaboration

Today is the day!
The apparel collection by Fleur and Dot featuring watercolor inspired fabric by me is beginning to role out! There are way too many adorable photos for me to post here so you'll have to go look at The Petites Créature Collection in it's entirety at fleuranddot.com. I've been told that more will be posted in the next few days so keep on checking.  This a favorite photo of mine but I'm sure I'll be posting more very soon!
Here's is a closer look at the first 5 official fabrics by Renée Anne.  With Brianne's help I have created this small line of fabrics exclusively for Fleur + Dot's beautiful apparel along with the matching Little Critter Party Kits to make your special occasion complete! We are thrilled to finally share the results with you!
 Abeille Fabric by Renée Anne

 Pink Bird Fabric by Renée Anne

 Bunny Fabric by Renée Anne

 Green and Yellow Feather Fabric by Renée Anne

Grasshopper Fabric by Renée Anne

P.S. Keep checking in and I will let you know when these fabrics will be available for the public to purchase.

Comments

Popular Posts