New Spring Paintings by Renée Anne

Here is some new artwork for Spring! I hope you enjoy them! I painted this flying chickadee from a photo that I took of the birds in our front yard. I am just in love with birds in flight and I hope to add more similar works to my collection. The original has already sold to a a dear friend but lovely lightly textured archival prints are now available.
Watercolor reproduction print by Renée Anne.

This next painting is inspired by a food article in my favorite magazine House & Home. In the May 2011 Food & Entertaining section there is a gorgeous photo of quail eggs and I just couldn't help but paint my own version of these pretty speckled eggs!
Original Watercolor painting by Renée Anne.
SOLD

This last painting features the lace on a charming necklace that I purchased from the Etsy shop In God's Hands. It seems that pink, blush and peachy hues are popular right now and I think I am quite happy following this latest trend!
Original watercolor painting by Renée Anne.
SOLD

Comments

Popular Posts