Welcome to my Art Studio!

Here is a peek at my studio! A few months ago we changed one of our upstairs bedrooms into my art studio. I am thrilled to have this space to work in since before I was set up in the corner of our unfinished basement...it was not very pretty.

The space I now have is tiny but it works perfectly! It is approximately an 8 X 8 foot room with one window and a closet. I have just enough room to store all my supplies, to print and scan and of course to paint and create!

The walls are painted blue, my favorite color. There is an inspiration cork board full of items that I love to look at and I am able to change it as much as I please.

I love my bright orange vintage lamp, which I found at a local shop and it sits on top of a extremely useful piece of furniture from Ikea. I'm hoping to eventually paint my table/desk white since I think it would match better that way. The room is a work in progress.

If you would like to see more Etsy studios please take a peek at this post by one of the Aspiring Artisans Team members.

Comments

Edie said…
i love your little studio. wish i had one like that!

best wishes,
edie
Anonymous said…
Love your art and your little studio!

Just wondering what printer you use to make your own *in home* reproduction prints?

My husband would like to do the same someday and I'm keeping my eyes open for the best one to use on our own at home :)
Hi! Thanks! I'm actually just working on posting some photos of my studio since I re-organized and painted it!

I use an Epson printer with pigment ink. Hope this helps.

Popular Posts