Hello from London!

My husband Patrick and I are enjoying every moment of the busy streets of London! I wanted to share a few photos with you before I get back to Canada at the end of this week.

Big Ben at night.


Patrick and I in front of Westminster Abbey.


Amazing Café in the Crypt of St. Mary Le-Bow called "Café Below"

This was our yummy food at "Café Below". I had a Moroccan Stew with a salad and roasted potatoes and my husband had pan fried mackerel with a salad and couscous.

I hope to post more photos when I get back. Until then, goodnight from London!

Comments

TuckooandMooCow said…
Ooh, looks like so much fun! :D
Carla Dyck said…
How wonderful for you and your husband! Nice shots, by the way! I look forward to seeing more.
It seems that you're having a lot of fun! Love the photos!

Popular Posts