More work by Renée Anne coming soon!

 I am happy to say that I am doing my first solo show in November, 2011 at Café Natura in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario where I will be showing original work for the entire month.  As a result of this I will be listing over 10 new prints to my Etsy shop at the beginning of this November!!  Christmas cards will also be coming soon!! 

 I'm  determined to bring you these new pieces and am so thrilled about it all.  I already have some new crochet paintings, a new feather painting, new stormy landscape and sweet bird paintings and more...  I have one Christmas card painted and am working on at least one other holiday themed painting that will look lovely as a greeting card.

The new artwork will be kept top secret until the show, except for the Christmas cards that I hope to have at the shop sometime in October!

Comments

Popular Posts