Some Florida Holiday Photos!

These are some favorite moments from my Florida March Break Holiday! Yes, that's me in the dress.  I was lucky enough to be able to go to Florida with a friend and she took this photo of me in the waves at sunset on the beach in Sarasota.  The rest of the photos were taken by me, in and around Sarasota.  
 The ocean was gorgeous at both beaches that I visited.  The sand at Siesta Beach as some have said, was just like white flour.  The day I spent shelling at Nokomis beach on Casey Key was glorious and I'm looking forward to sharing the treasures with my boys! Shells are what I consider to be the perfect gift and souvenir from a Florida holiday. Seeing a dolphin for the first time following us while on a boat ride was a spectacular experience.  I am very grateful to my friend and her family who warmly welcomed me and to Patrick and our children for letting me go for the week.  I miss my husband and boys terribly and am looking forward to seeing them very soon!

Comments

Popular Posts