Mother's Day and a 12 Year Wedding Anniversary all at once!

I am so grateful to have such a wonderful partner and friend at my side through life.  Patrick and I have known each other since we were 5 and 6 years old.  Our father's worked together and we met at a work picnic at a beach in Northern Ontario.  My husband jokes that it was an arranged marriage. We fell in love at the young age of 15 and 16 years old and were married 5 years later on May 13, 2000 in Sudbury, Ontario.  Today, on this Mother's Day it marks 12 years of marriage together and I couldn't be more thankful or happy. 

 I thought I would share with all of you a couple of favorite photos from our wedding 12 years ago and then a more recent photo taken a few years back when our boys were a little younger than now.  This family photo in particular means so much to us because we went back to the exact location that we took our wedding photos so many years earlier.  I am and feel so truly blessed to have such a wonderful family.
 

 On this Mother's Day I am so ever more appreciative and in love with my children since I am also remembering the day that Patrick and I decided to start this journey together.

Comments

Lena said…
Congratulations! Your photos are so wonderful.

Popular Posts