My Booth at the Sylvan Circle Tour!

The Sylvan Circle Artist and Artisan Tour was a wonderful success! I met so many lovely people!  I want to say thank you to all of you who stopped by my booth.  It was so nice to see new and familiar faces and to chat with everyone.  Perfect weather made for a great turnout! I am especially happy that Patrick was able to help me and that my parents watched our boys so that we could have the time to do this together.  I had my hands full that day! 
My dad snapped a few photos of the event.




   As a side note, I just wanted to say that I don't always wear this dress, well...maybe every other day...including Sundays...twice.  ;) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Renée Anne! Your booth looks great! Where did you end up finding those screens?! They look fabulous! :)

- Sherie
www.sheriemyers.com
Thanks Sherie! I borrowed the screens from the Art Society. They worked out quite well and I was thrilled to be able to use them.

Popular Posts