Some Packaging Details - Part 3



Renée Anne cupcake picks are carefully packaged into a food safe cello bag and labeled. They are then wrapped in bubble wrap and put into a glassine paper bag with business cards and sealed with decorative tape before being put into a cardboard envelope for safe travels.



Recipe card also come in a cello bag and labeled to give the characteristics of the cards and tell a little something about the artist.

As you can see, all my items are gift ready.  If you wish I am happy to include a little note in with your order and send it off to the receiver's address.  Just contact me through my Etsy shop or leave the information in the notes to seller at check out.

This is the last post on packaging for now.
 I hope you enjoyed seeing more of the details of my work.

Comments

Popular Posts